It's really cold here. Negative degrees cold. Multiple feet of snow cold. Hours of car window defrosting, car pushing, snow shoveling cold.
I like the cold much more than I like the heat. And in about four or five months I'm sure I'll be wishing for a little piece of what I have now. But sometimes it's nice to think of summer in the winter, when you aren't actual melting from heat. Just like it's nice to think of winter in the summer, when you don't get a brain freeze just from standing outside.
So with that I present a little mix:
Just some summery songs to listen to when it's really cold, when you aren't actually bothered by heat. And a nice Blingee complete with Justin Bieber and a font made of my own handwriting!
Here's the track listing:
1. Holiday Shores - Phones Don't Feud
2. Washed Out - Feel It All Around
3. Wavves - King of the Beach
4. Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
5. Surfer Blood - Swim
6. Kid Cudi, Best Coast, and Rostam Batmanglij - All Summer
7. Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer
8. Wild Nothing - Summer Holiday
9. Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
10. Best Coast - Sun Was High (So Was I)
11. The Beach Boys - Kokomo
12. Weezer - Island in the Sun
13. Cults - Go Outside
14. Toro Y Moi - Blessa
15. Ducktails and Panda Bear - Killin' the Vibe
16. Washed Out - New Theory