03 April 2010

What's up, baby? :(

This is Lewis Powell:

Also known as Lewis Payne. I personally think he's a total Hottie McHottersons. He died in 1865 when he was 21. How, you ask? He was hanged. Why, you ask? Because he was one of the conspirators involved in the Lincoln assassination.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

In an interesting turn of events, Powell/Payne is a character in the new movie Robert Redford directed, The Conspirator (which was also filmed here in Savannah . . . everything comes full circle!?!) and the guy who plays him, Norman Reedus is (in my opinion) way less hot than the real historical figure. How often does that happen?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Norman Reedus (that's him up there) is ugly. He's hot, too! I just think the real dude was hotter. Too bad he helped kill Abe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't hurt that Payne was 21 when he died. Reedus is 41. Why he was cast in a role that he's twice as old as is hard to fathom.

Elizabeth said...

That's true! I didn't even think of that. Another odd Hollywood move.

Soukprida said...

Dude. Payne was definitely waaaaay hotter than Reedus. Luh-ame.

un sex shop said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that's what I think.

pay per head service said...

Fantastic post.I like your article.Very informative post.