26 November 2007

Good afternoon

I think my favorite part about orange tic tacs are that they are very sneaky. I say this because they are advertised as a "mint." Granted, spearmint, freshmint, and wintergreen tic tacs should be regarded as "mints" because that is what they are. You know, I would go the extra step and say that cinnamon is also regarded as a "mint" because it is a popular gum flavor and is also a flavor of toothpaste. Citrus twist I believe is a "mint" because they are lemony and limey and I feel as though lemon-lime flavor is typically regarded as "fresh" which is a word that also goes with "mint." Also none of the above flavors are very delicious. Tasty, but not very delicious. Orange tic tacs are not "mints." In no world is orange regarded as "mint." You might try to use my citrus twist argument against my orange argument, but think about it. While orange is accept as a citrus fruit, what does one tend to think of when they think of citrus? That's right. Lemons. In second place would be lime. Orange might be third but that doesn't matter because who cares about third place. Even though it's incorrect, I'm perfectly willing to go with tic tac's marketing campaign of portraying orange tic tacs as "mints." This is because I can eat lots and lots of orange tic tacs without eating lots and lots of candy. I'm just enjoying many "mints."
Also orange tic tacs are very delicious so.

No comments: