17 November 2006

Over the past few weeks I've noticed a trend that has taken place on my head. My head does this sometimes, usually experimenting with curly hair or straight hair as it pleases but this...this has just gone too far.
I have white hairs. Long white hairs, short white hairs, hairs that are white from the root until about halfway down where it turns brown again. I'm really at a loss about what to do with this situation. I've been trying to pull them out as I see them...but is that all it'll take for my head to get the picture? I have a feeling pulling out the hairs aren't going to do much good and could potentially be a step backwards.
I've tried to think of it as 'a cool new thing'. But I don't have enough in one concentrated place for my white hairs to look remotely cool. I just have some scattered everywhere so that upon close inspection it looks like my hair is just ready for me to get old and die already. I was born with dark dark curly hair and over the years the color has ranged to super light brown to dark brown to medium brown to reddish brown, where it currently stands. And my hair has gone from curly to straight to wavy and back again. So maybe these white hairs will just eventually start acting normal and conforming to the rest of my head. Or maybe I'm just doomed.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey, you're not doomed little sugar cane field!!!
Let em run their course and if they get outta hand, we'll get Shane McCutcheon to do yer hair for ya ;D

love
mia

J.Stemple said...

Oh, Shane would dye your hair white and make it look cool, wouldn't she? ^^