19 March 2010

FUCK.

FUCK MY LIFE.



FUCK.

O.K. I don’t want to be a total buzzkill.

BUT.

I was looking at old pictures on Life’s website from World War II. When I saw this thumbnail, I thought it would be an American soldier holding up drawings he found from prisoners. But no. This is the caption:

Buchenwald Concentration Camp
Amer. soldier holding tanned pieces of tattooed human skin taken fr. the bodies of prisoners chosen to be killed by the inspector wife of the Nazi camp director, because she liked their tattoos & wanted to use them to make purses & lampshades.

Alright. Going to go throw up/kill myself now. Oh, Holocaust, you never fail to shock me! (but seriously I'm going to be haunted for about ever now)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I was going to comment but really....I can't think of anything to express the horror.